YESTERDAY IS TODAY'S MEMORY....TOMORROW IS TODAY'S DREAM

Monday, May 25, 2009

Microbiology


Alhamdulillah, this week is the last week for this  sem. Everything is going good. A lot of things that I had learnt and a few things need to improve to be a good student for next sem. Today also is a good day for me, alhamdulillah. I got my microbio result and i was surprised that i passed that test. So start from now I must love microbio like other subject. Actually microbio is interesting subject because I can learnt  about microbe world which is one of the Allah creation. As pharmacist, I should like this subject to help others to prevent a lot of disease.

"Ya Allah, aku bersyukur kepadaMu kerana membuka pintu hatiku untuk meminati subject microbiology. Semoga rasa minatku kpd microbio terus kekal dan rasa gembiraku untuk belajar akan terus bertambah."


No comments:

Post a Comment