YESTERDAY IS TODAY'S MEMORY....TOMORROW IS TODAY'S DREAM

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Moving Out!!!!

Salam....

Today I'm already need to move out from my old house at Lauramont Avenue, but the sad thing is that I can't move in into my new house yet. So sad...... The contract only can sign on Monday 22nd Feb. The problem is I already start my class on Monday and I'm not sure what time my class will finish. Today is quit tiring because I need to tidy my old house. Try to clean everything include kitchen, bedroom, toilet and living room. The best thing is my friends and I need to think the place to put our stuff. Finally we decided to keep our stuff at my friends house.... Some at Alexander St and some at Maccquarie St. Thanks to everyone for your helping!!!! I will appreciate it. I can't wait to start class and move into new house at Sandy Bay. Yeah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment