YESTERDAY IS TODAY'S MEMORY....TOMORROW IS TODAY'S DREAM

Monday, March 29, 2010

HaPpY

Salam.....

Td bla blk klas, trus buka laptop n tiba2 rasa nak buka blog my sister. lepas tu trus nampak kasut ni......

hatiku gembira bukan kepalang. this shoes look really cool for me....^-^.... x sabar nak tunggu my sister datang cni bln july ni. hopefully everything will be smooth n ok... insyaAllah....

this is another product that I want to try.... CLINIQUE.... Before my sister buy this for me, this week I will find this product at pharmacy. try first before buy. hehehe, mentang-mentang la minggu depan cuti.....apa lagi, ambk la pluang rilex2, cuci mata n habiskan duit.

entry pasl ubat x tahu la bla nak buat... malas n tulis, sbb kena study first. hopefully, I can start tonight.... I need to stop here because I want to study Therapeutic, esok ada tutorial. kalu x study, kering kena tnya ngan lecturer esok.....

No comments:

Post a Comment