YESTERDAY IS TODAY'S MEMORY....TOMORROW IS TODAY'S DREAM

Friday, March 26, 2010

Weekend Come Again!!!!

Salam....

Hip, hip, hoorey!!! Weekend come again. This week I felt that time was running very fast. I felt that last weekend like yesterday.... A lot of things happen in a week. Time is running very fast, 2 assignments and 2 tests are waiting. I hope that I can find all the sources for my assignments this weekend. Being 3rd year pharmacy student is not easy like I think. It's look relax but actually a lot of works are waiting. This year, a lot of things I need to apply in real live from what I had learnt in previous year. So, I decide to write about a drug per entry so that I can improve my knowledge. That's it for this entry....need to find sources for assignment. bye, bye....

No comments:

Post a Comment