YESTERDAY IS TODAY'S MEMORY....TOMORROW IS TODAY'S DREAM

Friday, January 8, 2010

Alhamdulillah....

Salam....

First of all, thanks to Allah because of His "rahmat". This week I have 2 good news. First, I got the job n second I can continue my third year. Syukur yg x terhingga. I felt very sad when I received my result because i felt that Allah very loves me but I have done nothing for Allah. Sesungguhnya Allah Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang kepada hamba2Nya......

Very interesting to have experience in job. This is my first time I work in my life. My father still not belief that I'm a big girl already. I can work la papa... I already prove it, right? Ni semua coz azam for new year 2010. Nak menabung for the future. See you soon....penat la kerja, so I need rest to gain energy for tomorrow plak. Bye, bye....

No comments:

Post a Comment